Saturday, February 27, 2010

Anime I have watched..

Ok so I figured the best way to start was by listing all the anime that I have watched so far:

These are currently still running and you have to watch on a weekly basis once you catch up (you know what Im talking about lol):

  1. Naruto
  2. Bleach
  3. One Piece
  4. Element Hunters

And these are anime that Ive seen completely from beginning to end including any movies and OVAs:

  1. Inuyasha
  2. Fushigi Yuugi
  3. Marmalade Boy
  4. Samurai 7
  5. Samurai Champloo
  6. Serial Experiment Lain
  7. Tenchi Muyo
  8. Trigun
  9. Tsubasa Chronicles

I just finished watching Inuyasha and am working my way through Black Lagoon right now. I heard that Inuyasha has started up again which is awesome because I hate when an anime just ends with “well we continue on some more adventures…thanks for watching”… I HATE THAT!! ^(>_<)^

Ok enough ranting…. for now…. bwahahaha =p

[Via http://acelyanton.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment