Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chu-Bra!!: Episode 7

I took the pictures from Tenka Seiha since I couldn’t find the episode to download at my “usual spot”. So I watched a streaming version of the episode…

OH! but anyway…an episode about Komachi, the only guy the underwear club.

Well…it’s nice to see that Komachi is starting to understand how Nayu and the others feel about underwear, and that they’re not something erotic, even though they can be, they can be meant for comfort too(and “weapons”)~.

Kiyono was just as awesome as ever this week, I just love the way teases everyone~ ♥ she’s definitely spiced up the show and made it so much better(that and she’s got great taste in underwear), but Komachi manages to make things interesting as well. And speaking of Komachi(who was highlight of the episode, but look at who I got caught up talking about instead)he’s clearly got a thing for Nayu if he’s that upset she didn’t remember him… and has anyone else besides me thinking of Komachi as a male tsundere…?

  • What the hell is wrong with you Komachi? can’t you bra together? on a mannequin at least!?
  • I’m starting to find the girls in this show a lot more appealing…
  • After getting to understand how Nayu and the others feel about underwear, Komachi lightens up on the whole underwear club thing and underwear in general, which is good, but he wants to become immune to womans charms…that’s definately not going to happen at his age XD
  • LOLZ the “how to put on a garter belt” insert was wierd.
  • OH~ and there was a love letter…there was a love letter…that’s all…from what I remeber nothing interesting came out of it except for a few wierd thoughts on who could’ve wrote it. Turns out that it was written by some guy who I would assume but it in thw wrong locker…

But when it comes to Chu-Bra, nothing really worth mentioning happens, unlike Baka-test where I have to monitor  my little ‘highlights’. But not much to say, however it was a fun episode overall~(needed something to do =v=u)

This is really evolving into a pretty entertaining show, hopefully I’ll be able to write about the next episode, looks like they’ll be going to the beach.

                    

[Via http://gelotaku9.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment