Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kimi ni Todoke – 17

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG!!! JUST KISS ALREADY!!!!!! ARGH!!!

Totally agree with Yano and Yoshida. Sawako and Kazehaya should just go out!!! Look at how jealous Kazehaya was when Sawako was trying to take care of Pin, even to the extent of almost being like Pin’s giflfriend himself. ^_^

It’s a relaxing, peaceful and sweet episode this week, but by no means is it boring. I love how Yano and Yoshida brought the photos over for Sawako (she finally has some decent photos now!). I love the Pin x Sawako x Kazehaya portion at Pin’s place (ROFL @ how Pin interpreted everything Sawako was thinking). I love seeing Ryuu play with Maru. And I looooooooooooooooove the last part.

I suspect the series would end with Sawako remaining as friends with Kazehaya. She still doesn’t acknowledge the idea of dating, sigh.

[Via http://rinerei.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment