Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kimi ni Todoke – 11

Just when I thought that I have finally encountered a rival I don’t greatly dislike in a romance plot, Kurumi has to go spoil her impression on me. Following in the footsteps of the last episode, Sawako remains oblivious to Kurumi’s attempted maneuvers to separate her and Kazehaya and it is still as hilarious as ever to see it annoy the heck out of Kurumi. I love how Sawako is not wishy-washy about her feelings for Kazehaya (though she still doesn’t understand the feeling yet), and directly tells Kurumi that she can’t help her because Kazehaya is special to her too.

I like how Kurumi always calls Sawako by her real name instead of the offensive nickname, considering its origins, and was just about to fall in love with her character before she tries to push Sawako into Ryu’s direction. I seriously hope she doesn’t succeed, or else I would hate her forever. On the pro side, it might make Kazehaya jealous enough to realise his feelings for Sawako, since he is already slightly unhappy about Ryu calling Sawako by her given name.

PS: Sawako scores an upgrade in her “good luck charm” level! Will she ever reach the status of a kami-sama?! XD

[Via http://rinerei.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment