Thursday, December 3, 2009

UPDATES...12/2/09

THIS IS A LAZY UPDATE~

WOW! I haven’t updated since 11/23, even after I planned to update on Friday that week…I’m quite a few days off of what I was originally planning to write again… But I decided to start updating on Fridays instead of Sundays now.

But anyways~ I’m continuing to play around with Corel Painter, which is sort of becoming fun now. I’m actually vontinuing the Natsuru fanart now, just took a break from it for the moment while I write. It looks nice so far~ I’ve got a bit of what I’ve done with it on my DA.

And maybe now you can see another new section here, now for request, I’m not explaining it all right now since I don’t feel like it, so just check out the page for yourself… I’ve gotten one in so far to draw Rena from Higurashi~ it’s going to be a lineart, since iti’s what the person asked that I do.

And as for fanart I’ve started a new one. I really couldn’t help it since I really like this charcater’s design. Sohara from Sora no Otashimono, it’s a pretty funny anime, you should check it out if you don’t mind the peverted main charcater(which he’s really funny) and episode 2, which featured one of the charcaters get her panties removed and all the other girls panties start flying around everywhere…which that is one of the funniest anime episodes I’ve seen honestly,and not because of the panties. The girls in the anime are really cute, and I’ll probably draw every one of them~ even Tomoki’s female version! Tomoko!!!

*I’ll try and update once again this friday.*

[Via http://gelosutthemangaka.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment