Sunday, December 27, 2009

Maybe I should do more bite sized posts like this

I have about 30 odd new manga but without content I guess I will just skip the queue and just bring my readers’ attention to a particular one which I just got today.



I believe no further introduction is required

Anyway… YES!!! Its finally out! This was one of the manga which I would never have thought would be translated and yet I have it in my possession. But just in case there really is someone who have not seen or read this manga/anime, well its time google became your best friend.

I would really recommend this to anyone who do not mind mild ecchi (I think) and some pseudo-incest, since they are not blood related but are brothers and sisters.

I do not wish to give any spoilers any further but I would say that its much better than your normal harem. *ahem*. Anyway next up I hope for My Balls to be translated… I guess I can slowly wait for it then…

Share this Post

[Via http://ezovex.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment