Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Sacred Blacksmith-Cecily Dakimakura

 

Good news for all of you Sacred Blacksmith fans! There’ll be a Cecily Dakimakura soon available! 

Hmmm, looks really nice, I actually would buy it if I knew it wouldn’t cost around $100.00(DAMN) I still have yet to understand why these pillow case covers cost soooo much for being what they are. But it seems like the price isn’t keeping anyone from buying them…

Sadly I’m a bit behind on this anime…I’ve just gotten so into all of my other animes (Nyan Koi, Kampfer, Railgun, Natsu no Arashi) that I’ve kind of forgotten about this one…so I think I’ll catch up with it later today while I draw.

And for those not satisfied with the smaller images above, here are the sample images. Must warn that it is NSFW.

 

 

 

[Via http://gelotaku9.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment