Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2010 Spring Season of Anime

The Winter Olympics has held some of my attention for the past few weeks, but it has finished yesterday, and I can finally divert that same attention back on to watching anime. It is already March, which means the winter season is dying and will soon be replaced by spring. After reading their synopses, visiting their websites, and watching their previews, these are the anime titles of this spring that I will first try:

House of Five Leaves – It has the potential for a good story. I also like its slightly unusual presentation and character designs.

Ironman – A joint effort between Marvel and Madhouse to produce an anime styled Ironman show? I never read the comics, but I loved the movie (looking forward to the second movie). The anime preview was seriously cool.

Senkou no Night Raid – Its synopses describes an intellectual thriller. That is right up my alley.

Yojo-han Shinwa Taikei – Sounds like a slice of life story of a college student. I am primarily drawn in by the show’s almost psychedelic choices of colors.

[Via http://muirwoods.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment