Saturday, March 20, 2010

Favorite Winter 2009-10 OP/ED

Image has no relavance whatsoever to this post, really.

I just felt like posting this, since I am bored.

Also, these are just my personal opinions.

Favorite openings:

5. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu – “Perfect-area complete!” by Asou Natsuko

Nothing really special and not really infectious, but I like it.

4. Katanagatari – “Meiya Kadenrou” by Minami Kuribayashi

^ Same as above.

3. Sora no Woto – “Hikari no Senritsu” by Kalafina

Peaceful and calming song.

I also love the way they used the instruments in this one.

2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun – “LEVEL5-Judgelight-” by fripside

fripSide <3 (YES, I AM BIASED.)

Not as good as only my railgun, but still cool.

(Just in case you’re wondering, this OP still counts since it aired during the Winter 2009-2010 season.)

1. Durarara!! – “Uragiri no Yuuyake” by Theatre Brook

I…I have no idea how to describe it’s awesomeness.

Favorite endings:

5. Okamikakushi – “Tsukishirube” by Nanri Yuuka

Nice ballad. I know that there’re probably better EDs out there than this one, but…

4. Dance in the Vampire Bund – “Tsumeato” by hibiku

I don’t even watch Dance in the Vampire Butts Bund, but heck, a few seconds into the song and somehow I had this feeling it would be my type of song. (And it did not let me down on that.)

3. Sora no Woto – “Girls, Be Ambitious” by Tomatsu Haruka

A cutesy, catchy, hopping pop track (which can cause an earworm after listening to it after a few times.)

What’s there not to like?

2. Durarara!! – “Trust Me” by Matsushita Yuya

Laid-back, carefree J-POP with a bit of Engrish and it’s easy listening.

I also like the animation in it.

1. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu – “Baka Go Home” by milktub

This was placed first, just because. I mean really, you don’t see songs often that have funny manly lyrics , like “If we stay idiots, we’ll be manly men! Is that our common sense and the lack thereof!”…or something like that.

Aside from the random implied BL, (…why are so many guys? Not that I mind though.) it is infectious and a lot of fun to listen to.

Obligatory mentions(?):

Okamikakushi – “Toki no Mukou, Maboroshi no Sora” by FictionJunction – I prefer the game’s opening better.

Gyagu Manga Biyori + – “Kibou no Uchuu no…” by Ueda Yuuji – lol epic lol

[Via http://oblivionsky.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment