Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sengoku Basara

Japanese title: 戦国BASARA

Number of episodes: 12

Some info:

1) ANN

2) Wiki

3) Official Site (Japanese)

For those who are more familiar with fighting games, it will come to you as no surprise that I picked this show up due to the fighting game. While I have not played the game before (I don’t own a PS2…), I guess taking a look at what it is about is no harm. Lol.

Well, turns out quite a number of the fighting scenes are really… too much. Too exaggerated imo, but lol, they need a way to make the important characters stand out in terms of their power and what not. Still, it’s still too much imo. Hahaha. I can see why there is quite some negative comments about the show when it aired some time back (sorry I lag too much in shows these days. Publishing makes it lag even more -_-”)

The story comparatively is a little better, though it is still not very good. Haha, but oh well I wasn’t expecting much from this component to begin with anyway. Don’t ask me why, but I wasn’t.

Overall, I don’t have much comments for this show. It was more of fulfilling some curiosity on my part, and I can see why a lot of people avoided this series. There are worse series imo though…

[Via http://kofplayer.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment