Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nyarth’s Top 10 Winter Anime Songs of 2009/10

Well, it’s that time of the season again, where I sort out and judge my top 10 anime OP/EDs of a particular season that nobody even cares about. This time around, it’s Winter season of 2009/10, and being truthful here there wasn’t much significant songs that I “like-liked” compared to previous times. Sure in my earlier post I said that I really liked Sora no Woto’s OP, but a few weeks past the song seems to have deteriorated for me… But here you go, Nyarth’s Top 10 Winter Anime Songs of 2009/10.

Of course Durarara!! takes the No. 1 spot for its innovative rap styled ending sequence, quite inevitable to say at least.

1. Durarara!! ED – “Trust Me” by Yuya Matsushita

TRUST ME TRUST ME TRUST ME YEAH!

2. Baka Test OP – “Perfect-area Complete!” by Natsuko Aso

3. Ladies vs Butlers ED – “my starry boy” by Mai Nakahara

4. Seikon no Qwaser OP – “Errand” sung by Faylan

5. Sora no Woto OP – “Hikari no Senritsu” by Kalafina

6. Ookami Kakushi OP – “Toki no Mukō Maboroshi no Sora” by FictionJunction

7. “Shy Girls” by Chihara, Kotobuki, Yahagi and Hikasa

8. “LOVE x HEAVEN” by Ayako Kawasumi, Mai Nakahara, Rie Kugimiya and Ami Koshimizu

9. Dance in the Vampire Bund OP – “Friends” by Aiko Nakano

10. Omamori Himari ED – “BEAM my BEAM” by Himarinko L. Shizukuesu

I have to watch Baccano! at some point this year…

[Via http://nyarth.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment