Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kobato 20

This episode was super cute. I enjoyed the KobatoxFujimoto moments and I liked how it crossed over the Tsubasa Chronicles. I didn’t really like how Shaoran looked. He looked demented. Oh well, on to the comments! Btw, sorry for the crappy screenshots:(

Aww, Kobato being her usual self:)

Kobato and Fujimoto!! -drools- He is patting her head:) KYAAA~

I love this screenshot. Kobato is just too cute. -nosebleed-

Head pat again~ More Kobato and Fujimoto fangirling!

Smiling because Sayaka-Sensei said Kobato is a girl girl. :) Are you beginning to fall in love with her Fuji-chan? ><

I think Kobato looks ****ing adorable in this outfit.

Look who popped in! DUN DUN DUNNN.

This scene was hilarious. With all the huh, huh, huh, it was like WTH who are these people. Randomly popping up in alleyways.

It seems that Fai knows something about her head. Does she have like a pair of ears under there?

Iryorogi and Mokona xD Iryorogi was like “Crap, people.”

Iryorogi and Kuro-tan :) Same voice actors.

Fai and his acrobatic skills. Ahh, how I have missed you Fai-chan.

Kobato offering for them to stay at her house. So excited.

Dilemma, Dilemma what shall I do?

Kobato and Shaoran working hard!

Acting as stuffed animals. Mokona is so cute!

Kobato being proud of herself:) Yay, she wrapped it.

And who is this mysterious person in Kobato’s memories?

-shock- Its Fujimoto-san?!  Okay I am totally confused.

Hmmm, so who can this be?

It seems that Fai knows what Kobato is. Some type of alien maybe? Haha, just kidding.

FAIII~ I MISS YOU. :(

Why are you guys leaving so soon?

Who are you giving you Valentine’s chocolates to, Kobato? Fujimoto-san?

Seems like she’s thinking about giving them to Fujimoto!

__________

This week there is a new ending. The song is very calming. It’s a nice ending for the episodes. Screencaps are below. The ending sequence is just pictures of Kobato which are beautiful. It was getting tiring seeing the Konpeito bottle. So it seems that next week we are getting back to the storyline.

Phew, that took forever. I think next time I’ll only do a few screencaps with just my thoughts on the epiosode.

[Via http://halcyondayswithyou.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment