Tuesday, March 23, 2010

INUYASHA: The Final Act DVD 1 special

I bought the DVD just last Saturday but I haven’t had the time to post it yet ^^;;

I’m not sure if the English companies plan on releasing the covers the exact same way as the Japanese ones, so I’m going to scan the little gifts anyway… Plus, the calender is for January and February, I doubt they’d release it now ;)

(Remember to click on it for the FULL size) Please do not re-post anywhere else without crediting me, thanks! :D

There was a special disc with the cast talking and role-playing and all, but I won’t be uploading that because I’d rather promote the buying of the DVD for it … >>;;

And I won’t be on time for the second DVD’s calender (March and April) or maybe I will if I order it now…

P.S. I’m finally up to typesetting chapter 1 of “Yashio and Mikumo”…

[Via http://vivacioussky.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment