Saturday, January 30, 2010

An A-Pop Mashup

王心凌 王心凌 via last.fm

It’s time once again to venture over the International Date Line via The World Wide Web to the land of A-Pop.

First up from Taiwan is a classic from Cyndi Wang.  She had loads of teenage fans long before Hannah Montana.

Meanwhile last year “Girls (were) poppin’ in the k-pop music world! This new mashup (by MMixes from You Tube) features 10 hits …

Last but not least is another dose of J-pop.

When I-Tunes knew I liked Polysics one of the artists they recommended was a singer named Yuka Funakoshi

The trouble is if I watch these videos too much I turn into one of those silly anime characters with hearts in my eyes.

Then my daughter has to come over and crack me one up side the head.

“Wow Yuka!”

Daaaaaaaaad!

THWAP!

Enhanced by Zemanta

[Via http://larrystunebox.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment