Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Renewing Everything~!!!

     Hello, I’m Yuiki Chouno who actually was posting many things last year, but because i deleted all the pictures from my hardrive that was in the ex-post, all the pictures had errors and i couldn’t see them anymore….

     So i guess i have to introduce myself AGAIN.

1. I LOVE animes

  •   Fave animes/mangas:

                   a. Naruto

                   b. Shugo Chara

                   c. Detective Conan

                  d. Soul Eater

                  e. Kyou koi wo hajimemasu ( i’m a girl too)

                  f.  Bleach (actually it was suppose to be in the top but i was too lazy)

                 g. Witch Hunter

                 h. Zombie Loan

                 i. K-on

                 j. Shakugan no Shana

2. I am a Girl, but a tomboy

  • Which means i do have a crush
  • which means i do like love stories
  • I AM VIOLENT
  • some people in my taekwondo class { I am a 2nd degree black belt which i got officialy in KOREA in KUKKIWON (yeah you guys in the US and other don’t know the REAL TKD) } Sakura, from Naruto. (some people also called me tsunade for a joke that i”m old)

3. I LOVE TO DRAW

  • Which means i have ARTITUDE
  • Which means I am an art freak
  • I am making some comic chapters

4. I HAVE….. A DOG (wut.. -_-;)

  • name: Chewy
  • greatest record of chewing objects: 14 earphones (all mine!)
  • other: I love the color purple, and I love butterflies ( and its not because of Utau),and i’m a nana mizuki fan

5. OK… now i’m done so i’ll show you some pics that are awsome! (to me)

And this is for Kohanahana,

And about the Naruto parings… not sure ( sorry i’m a libra)

but for now is:

  • Sasusaku
  • Naruhina
  • Nejitenten
  • shikatema… or shikaino

Anyways thanks for reading this!

[Via http://harmonicbutterfly.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment