Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fanart...Progress...#1

Being…bored…I’ve decided to take some screenshots of fan art I’m currently working, which most of are far from being completed, but I just felt like showing, I think the current results of these images are pretty nice and I can’t wait to finish them~ this was one of the first times I’ve worked on fan art on a week day, that is digitaly…XD

Above is the lovely Hitagi from Bakemonogatari, she’s looking nice so far, but I’ll probably go through and edit that left eye of her’s , it’s smaller in comparison to the right, which this is when layers are VERY helpful, thank goodness for them XDD. Other than that, the hair of course needs shading and the eyes need a bit more detail. The skin needs to be shaded, and her mizugi needs to be colored/shaded as well. But Still…it’s looking nice.

Miku is shaping out very well…you can see where most of my attention has gone for this image…but the hair is about done now, those rough hair lines are going to be removed, so they won’t be there once the image is finished. Not much to say though…the eyes are pretty much done, perhaps they could use some shaping up, and her hair bands will be colored a bit better than they are. The Skin needs to be shaded and colored and whatnot. Her shirt is almost done, but the tie is hiding under the shirts layers …but I’ll fix that. Her skirt etc needs to be colored and shaded of course and there’s a bit more I would like to add to this image.

Black Rock Shooter~ still sketched, hasn’t moved around for a while though…but Once I get Miku done I’ll seriously get to work on this one since I’m expecting it to be pretty challenging…=___=”" but fun.

I want to do more of these fanart post, so expect to see more in the future, and of course I’ll upload and share the images one their finished.

  • I’ve been ichting lately to draw Hina-chan from Hayate no Gotoku.
  • I would like to maybe Sketch Minna from Strike Witches as well(my second favorite SW girl~)
  • There’ll be more Bakemonogatari art, I plan to make the rest of the cast in Mizugi in a separate image, but hasn’t been sketch yet…

[Via http://gelotaku9.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment