Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hayate no Gotoku 2nd:Dakimakura Covers...

I had no clue they were making these till now, they look reaaaally nice *nosebleed*, but the idea behind these pillow covers is a bit wierd, so I’m probably not getting these, if I did I’d just…hang them somewhere? and surprisingly the reservations are still open even though they come out late January. anybody noticed that there have been quite a few ecchi Hayate no Gotoku products as of lately…not that I’m complaining. *blood flies everywhere*

Oh and click for more since it may be a little NSFW, just trying to safe … =___=

I want meh some Sakuya~ and there are some more, mostly of Hinagiku, with her being the most popular charcater pf course. The firt Hinagiku is my favorite of them all~ don’t ask why…cuz I dunno either XDD.

 

[Via http://gelotaku9.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment