Sunday, January 17, 2010

K-ON! Season 2 date

No, I don’t know the date we’ll see those Moe-blobs once more, I’m just trolling you.

One thing I do know is that there are rumours going around the show is starting on the 24th of February. Is this true? No, it’s pure and utter bullshit.

I don’t know if this guy really thinks it’ll start in a month, but I KNOW FOR SURE it won’t. That guy is just a douche for getting people’s hopes up. Geez, I hate people like that.

Lets look at some facts shall we:

  • The spring Anime season starts in April, not the end of February,
  • KyoAni will have there hands full of Haruhi promotion (the CD’s come out at this date),
  • There is no PV (which usually come out 2 seasons before the show starts, hey this is KyoAni, I could be wrong,
  • and finally,  ANN would have posted SOMETHING, or at least Danny Choo (and his minions would have spread it like wildfire).

I personally think this will either be a Summer or Fall show, as production was ANNOUNCED, not started.

If you want any KyoAni in February, you’ll have to watch The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, if you don’t like that, suck shit, that’s the best you’ll get from them for a while.

Oh, but there is an OVA on the Blu-Ray/DVD coming out on the 20th of this month, which is two days away, look forward to that.

[Via http://fightingfornippon.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment