Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shana Pencil Case (シャナ筆箱)

In my country, tomorrow I am heading back to school after my long summer vacation. I have bought all my school supplies books, pencils, etc. Ready for a long period of studying to gain a high score which would allow me to study what I want in University which is Robotic Engineering. I guess I won’t be able to watch anime for a while. Anyway as you can see the picture on the left side is my current pencil case. Its losing its color a bit  but I have been using it for half a year. I bought this from Hong Kong for 3 cents lol but $8 shipping (<_>). Took two weeks to arrive. The pencil case has the same image printed on both side of shana (Yes I really like her). The material is quite thin and cheap very low quality and I assume that a sharp object can easily make a hole in it.

Nevertheless it is still a very cool looking pencil case, even some stranger sitting next to me said that she liked it. Well lets see how long it last maybe if I take good enough care of it, it will last till I graduate from Uni.

[Via http://chiu1.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment