Sunday, October 11, 2009

Aberrance Zero, Hybrid Animated Music Video.

This is a unique approach to creating an AMV using the anime Akira and live action footage, synchronized to my original song, Aberrance Zero.

I wanted to have some music videos up for some of my songs. Unfortunately for me, people’s lack of interest or support held me back a lot of years in getting any of this done. However knowing I can pull things off on my own, I decided to take matters into my own hands and attempt to create something unique.

The result is this.

A fusion of Metal, Cyberpunk, Anime, Industrial, with the anime Akira in a hybrid music video. A different way to creating an AMV. And taking it a step further making it a true original ‘Animated Music Video’. This is the full effect of what the desired result should conceive.

The song is intended for my “Rise of Eradication” album although that album is far from completion just yet. Lyrically the song matches with Akira as they are both cyberpunk. Aberrance Zero has been the archetype for what the ‘Rise of Eradication’ album has become.

Take it as it comes, whether you like it or not. I have no apologies for burning a hole through your ears to straight through your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment