Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Guy it up! 1 - Angel Blade Teaser

The full post is at my ‘Girls Guide to Ecchi‘ blog, many more screen grabs and much more WTF lol. So go here, kay? But beware, tis more NSFW than these few screen grabs.

What. The. Fudge. I mean really! Guys like this? They get off on this kind of ero kind of material? Its just…gross… The monsters… the stupidly large oppai…. the lactating…. :shudder:

The titles, seemingly innocent, nothing that gives away its full of monster rape and oversized oppai, right?

Admittedly, it was probably about a 50/50 nudity split for the episode, there wasn’t as much ero as I was expecting, but they more than made up for it with the kind of ero… And as you would expect, the majority is NSFW, unless you’re really brave haha. No actual nudity though, but I bet you’d still get in trouble .

WTF. I mean WTF.

Not WTFing at the baby ofc, I put that there, twill be my censoring baby. Like in the Billy Herrington racing vid lol. Only this poor unfortunate baby came from a google image search. Just seared baby and this one was perfect. I eroded the face a bit to make him look even freakier hehe. Now I would wonder what a man would do with 3 dolphins, as people on hair 2 hands, and I’m sure theres no way they could ‘use’ all three at once because they’d be some sort of traffic jam, just not enough room…

Whats this? She’s come to destroy the monster? Using what?

Yes it does all that. Isn’t the human body amazing? I’m fairly sure this anime is meant to be a parody or something, not to be taken seriously, which is all well and good, cos its just so ludicrous.

I thought these were stupidly big, but they’re nothing compared to the pair later on…

Plotting to find out who the ‘Angel Blade’ is, in an all girls school where the hot girls are used as sex slaves. Greeeeeaaaat.

Now this shot is after she had a dream, about the ‘Angel Blade’ which she seemed to be enjoying far too much for what the dream was.

Even in ero anime.

Sparkles. Kira kira. Whatever you call em, they’re everywhere.

Some graping. Talk of erect nubbins. Such lovely topics for nubile young girls.

Ahhh this is normal for annoying. The graping of loli’s is nothing I ain’t seen before.

THESE are just idiotic. The woman would have major issues, I mean its not even like they’re perky! They’re visably saggy! Like, right after this is when it gets really NSFW.

What a way to fall. Poor thing. Being chased by the big raping monsters. Not cool. And not sexy at all. Oh yeah, I meant to say earlier, WHERE ARE THE BRA’S?!? I mean really. Pupils standing to attention everywhere, either they’re wearing really inaffective bra’s, or they’re not wearing them at all. WTF. I’m sorry but WHY, bra’s make eyes/oppai more appealing shapewise! So why draw the eyes under the clothes as if there are no clothes or bra’s……

I was actually like ‘lolwut?’ for these bits. I mean really. WTF.

I saw she had 3 earlier on…. and I wondered where they’d all gone… but I didn’t really mind….

Once again, more here. More here. More here. This isn’t it, be a total waste of time sitting through that trash if this was all that came out of it. And tis only ep 1 aswell… *shudder* theres 3 more I think, plus the other newer Angel Blade OVA…. So… enjoy my slow torture lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment