Saturday, October 24, 2009

To-Love-Ru Artbook announced !!!

I was wondering when this would finally happen… it’s supposed to be coming out in January 2010 of course! so we don’t have too too long to wait for it (I heard something about a huge Negima fanbook coming out …). I found out about it while going through some japanese blogs, and found this! I’m really excited about this!!! can’t wait!!! I hope it’ll have some sketches and some color illustrations that have never been released. But I’m kind of wonder if the book will be more of a fanbook than an actuall artbook…

 

To-Love-Ru OVA episode 4/ or one since it’s a second OVA series but considerd a continuation, is coming out next month, on the 27/25th I think, hopefully. I didn’t buy it though, and I’m sure pre-orders are closed by now… my Negima OAD ships out 4 days after the release date, the 17th next month, or that’s what CD Japan says ….

No comments:

Post a Comment