Saturday, October 17, 2009

Touhou Figma: Reimu

YES! I kid you not. There is an OFFICAL Reimu, from Touhou coming out! Too bad it’ll be almost impossible to find her … SUCKS! Doesn’t it?

LOL! DRUNK(?) Reimu

WOW! She looks so AMAZING for a figma. I really need to get her! I’d love it if I could find her somewhere! I’m on a mad hunt right now for her, I’ve tried looking at CD Japan, but as expected she’s not there, NOPE. So where else could I possibly go? Hmmmm? It sucks that so many of the Touhou items PVC/Figma/Neondoroids are sold in dojin stores only, even though there OFFICAL Products, but it has ALOT to do with the creator ZUN , and telling producers this and that, not that there’s a problem with that … BUT SHE LOOKS AMAZING. Figmas are getting to look SO MUCH better! AHHHHH! I can’t buy it!!!! She’s so hard to find!!!! Toys logic is the only place that they hold the Touhou figures, but no Figma… SUCKS!

Heh! She looks cute, to bad I’ll never get her!

I like the pose, and those talismans.

More actions POSES. She’s looking really good, seems like one of the best figmas to me!

And now were back to cute,normal Reimu.

So it seems like one of the best fimgas I’ve seen in a while. And I really wish i could get my hands on her. But it’s sort of only sold in Japan so there goes my chances of getting it. But prehaps like the PVC made by Griffon Enterprises it’ll be in stock somewhere online soon.

Here’s Griffon ENTS’s PVC of Reimu ,really cute. But the only place I can find has a price of $114.00 on it EEEEK!

Alot of the Griffon ENTS PVCs look really good especially Aya, I wonder if I can find her somewhere else cheaper too.

WOOT! Aya looks Awesome!

And finally there was a Reimu Neondoroid announced some moths ago. She seems pretty cute, but she’s not to special to me really, sorry.

CUTE, but it doesn’t seem too worth me buying.

And it’s pretty hard to obtain any of the mentioned/Touhou figures in this post, sorry, it’s a kind of limited to Japan thing it seems. But someone told of somewhere to buy Reimu, so maybe I’ll get her.

 Pictures are from Neko Magic, which are from the goodsmile copany website…

No comments:

Post a Comment