Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lia Land Ride #72: A Stab In The Pride

Hey people,

Lots to talk about.

No time for pleasantries.

First and foremost,

I finished watching all of Death Note in two nights.

Best. Anime. Ever.

Besides Vampire Knight,

But whatever.

I do have to admit that I hated the ending though.

Because, when I watch things or read them, I get really into them,

And it felt like such a stab in the pride when I watched him being humiliated.

Because I did kind of like Light.

Second, Sophie finished the third chapter and is now working on the fourth.

It’s coming together slowly,

Mainly because this part of the story is rather uneventful.

Third, today I was looking through my old kid stuff.

And I found a few things that made me laugh.

First, I found a book of Happy Birthdays from my old kindergarten classmates.

In it were drawings from all my old friends.

While most people had drawn portraits of me, or cakes and flowers,

One kid drew a midget chopping off some guys head.

I still don’t know how this has to do with my birthday, but now I want to look this kid up.

I also found something that made a memory resurface.

I remembered the first time I learned the colours and how to make different colours.

I was so proud of myself.

I can just see my little self now, looking up at my parents and saying,

“Well…you get to stay up late. But I know how to make purple bitcheeesss. So..umm…fuck you.”

(Sorry for the crude language.)

Another thing,

I posted a new chapter to The Cobwebs Of His Imagination.

Link to my Fanfiction page is in the sidebar.

Click on it.

Scroll down.

Read story.

Review.

This Halloween has sucked for me.

I’ve been sick as a dog,

And I didn’t get to go Trick or Treating with Sara and the others.

Today and yesterday sucked for me.

But oh well.

I think that’s it?

I’m not sure, but most likely.

Byee!

–Lia–

No comments:

Post a Comment