Sunday, November 8, 2009

Relax... Slideshow # 20 - "Anime Legends" (Exclusive)

Err… right now I have to think were I published this one (my newest, by the way) before. It has not been aired in any forum nor any website… wait, there has been one (big) videohoster that had the pleasure. But it did not really matter at all, since almost nobody clicked on it. So I deleted it there – as I said, I am moving everything to this blog. Since there is a difference – if nobody clicks on my videos while there are hosted on a big site – I can only feel frustrated. But if I have them here on my blog and nobody clicks them – well, at least this “my” kind of thingy.

This slideshow is again one of the better ones, so to say a tribute for some good anime series that have been aired within the last years. A nice little side-effect: almost all of these ones have some serious shonen-elements, so if you like that kind of stuff you will definitely enjoy this one. Whatever, since nobody comments on my slideshows I do not know wether you like them or not ! The only thing I can therefore do is keep them coming…

But the time of feeling pissed is over, it only costs important minutes of one’s lifetime I guess. So, watch it or leave it – I do not really care. Such phrases coming from my mouth, pardon; fingers… guess this is the first time. But since this is “my place” here…

For those of you who are really interested: have fun with this one… ! For more informations (like song title or band-name) look for the tags on this one…

done

swfobject.embedSWF('http://v.wordpress.com/wp-content/plugins/video/flvplayer.swf?ver=1.10', 'video-0', '400', '216', '9.0.115','http://v.wordpress.com/wp-content/plugins/video/expressInstall2.swf', {guid:'XmHOd0pO', javascriptid: 'video-0', width: '400', height: '216', locksize: 'no'}, {allowfullscreen: 'true', allowscriptaccess: 'always', seamlesstabbing: 'true', overstretch: 'true'}, {'id':'video-0'});

Disclaimer: My slideshows are my personal work – they shall not be used by you and on your site. I never wanted to harm anybodies copyright, nor personal rights and feelings – if you feel like that is the case, please inform me immediately. I declare all the material used within these works as “fair use” of the corresponding material, with all respect to the respective owners of the source material (goes for films as well as for music). If you feel like the quality of the slideshows is rather poor, that is because of the convertion process on WordPress. However, I did not intend to offer them in the full quality. The material as it is should be enough for all my planned purposes, and for your entertainment. If you wonder about the names in the slideshows, that do not match with my nickname Ikarus – they are also former nicknames of me, I would never steal anybodies personal artwork. Feel free to comment on the slideshows that you watched, wether it is a negative or a positive feedback that you are giving. Greetings ! Ikarus/Jimbo (c) 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment