Thursday, November 19, 2009

Seitokai no Ichizon - Ep 7 - Summer Vacation!

Woot! Just finished seeing 7th ep of our Student Council  – Student  Council moving forward!

Summmerrrrrrrrr  vacation – I had  my laughs in this episode.

With no plans, the Prez calls everyone together for a meeting.   By  accident, they end up deciding to have a trip to Tokyo. Flight? No.  TRAIN!!!  

We are pressed to look into everyone’s  luggage.  You  could guess what is in there.

Mafuyu  : “What’s this?”. “Games Hardware”  “What’s this?”. “Games Hardware” “What’s this?”. “Games Hardware”    lol

Minatsu: Survival etiquette

Aka-chan:  omg! bag fulla stufftoys?!

  Chizuru-san while  Sugisaki  was about  go  through her luggage: “Aka-chan, duck when  I tell  you to duck” haha

 Funny how Sugisaki  is the only one blinded  off as usual to not see the girls sleeping  faces .

ChizuruXAka-chan was peppered a  little  for the fame of yuri.

They also share ghost  stories to scare the kiddo Prez.  (Temme a summer vacation without yukatas and ghost stories, I could die of heart attack!)

Don’t  ask  me  what happened to the beach. As lack of time, we only get to see the ocean from far  at the  end ^.^

The word game was so  amazing! Everyone cosplayed and you won’t believe  the transformation! 

The  appalling highlight of this episode was the  ‘other side’  of  Don Chizuru. o.o

 Chizuru  goes Moe?!??! I got  knocked off my chair!

In  my opinion, I enjoyed this episode! It’s interesting  how they  described  the whole vacation in one episode  with fitting the gags in right places. Don’t miss this one….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment