Friday, September 25, 2009

ANIME CLUB!! LOVE YOU

THankyou guys! SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~

THankyou for your surprise party, the food, the sushi, the cake, the art work, the board the presents! THANKYOU guys~~ LUV LUV LUV you ALL! I’ll never forget the *interesting*, fun, memorable times we spent together. (although sadly it wasn’t all that long! >___<) I’ll MISS you! ALL OF YOU! Epecially the beautiful management team, you guys DID SO much! Wonderful!

Now enough of my ranting enjoy some of the pictures of the presents (I had difficulties carrying) I received.

ほんとにありがとう。 

Cute poster by the creative members of the club! Thankyou~ it’s woderful & the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. Total shock, (in a good way)!! (^______________^)

 

 

 

 

 

Pretty flowers that Serina got me & Lucie! It smells really nice, currently sitting in my vase!! The lighting in my room is HORRIBLE (>_<)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Cause I forgot to resize it, the picture of my board is like HUGE! haha, anyway LOVE all the messages~ I’ll miss you guys heaps too. LOL at Olivia, whom I meet TODAY yet still wrote a nice message.

 

THe cute little Graduation cinnamon roll!!! かわいいね。すごくかわいいよ。Totally reminds me of the cinnamon roll Janette got me in Yr 7!

 

 

 

 

 

Blurry image of me with cinna-chan!!! kekekeke. God my room is SO messy

 

 

 

 

 

Suprise gifts! Really cute incense from Ms Cato, kinda like the ones I took by mistake in a Japanese shop. LOL, it smells REALLY nice. The origami crane is actually the incense holder! I was shocked~~ And a really nice black gel pen from Racheal!

 

 

 

 

If you couldn’t see the pen clearly, the rabbit on the box is REALLY adorable! <3 these gifts!!!!!! THANKYOU GUYS!

 

 

 

 

 

Don’t worry guys I’ll come back after HSC to annoy you like this –>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I forgot to take photos of my beautiful imoto sans & Naomi’s pressie. So Updats (maybe) later!

No comments:

Post a Comment