Monday, September 21, 2009

Maria+Holic = Bou

I have been reliving my otaku nerves several weeks ago for I had long given them up. My mom doesn’t support me when it comes to this matter, thus even how much I loved cosplay, she would tell me, “you look weird or crazy” and bad stuff that surely won’t make you feel good. Anyway, so some weeks ago, I went on watching anime in my fave site and searched for some anime. And btw, I organized my anime list by categorizing themes. Although I haven’t watched some, reviews I read and some stuff I heard from others convinced my taste so I guess I’d love them then.

My reason of the title is that I have been watching maria holic for some time and I was thinking that maria was actually patterned to bou! The hair. . . and the fact that he’s a crossdressing, cute boy. It’s also probably because I miss him though. I tried to research, and I think I am the only person claiming this. Anyway, an cafe started at 2003 and Maria+Holic started at 2006, which makes it quite believable that maria was actually based from bou. Besides, 2006 was the year[of course I would never ever forget] bou left an cafe for unknown, personal reasons[ T.T I downloaded the "bou last live" concert and watched it again and again. Huwaa cant still get over him].

Oh I love maria shido.

well the pigtails don’t show much, but the pigtials is soo it. The resemblance is uncanny. :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment