Thursday, September 10, 2009

Regret

Regret by Hoshimura Mai. This song is the 7th ending for D.Gray-man. Hoshimura Mai has an adorable voice. Lyrics of this song are just simply… great. I just love the lyrics.

Mado no soto no keshiki utsuri kawatte

Kisetsu made ga atashi wo oiteku

Dare yori chikaku ni ite fuan no tameni

Doushite ano toki kidzukenakatta

The scenery outside the window changes

Even the season is leaving me behind

I was closer to you than anyone because of my insecurity

Why didn’t I realize it at that time?

Anata no sugata ga mie nakunaru mae ni

Tatta no tatta hitokoto “Ikanaide” ga ienakatta

Your figure slipped out of my sight before me

I didn’t say the only, single thing I wanted to – “Don’t leave me”

“Anata ga shiawase nara sore de ii” nante zettai ni ienai

Nejimagatta konna kokoro ga

Doushiyou mo nai kurai atashi wa kirai

I can never say “If you’re happy, then it’s alright”

A twisted, crooked heart like this

I hate it so much that I don’t know what to do

Tanjoubi ni moratta ‘initial ring’

Omoi dase ba tsurai dake na no ni

Ima sara wakatta no wa omou ijou ni

“Anata wo hitsuyou doushiteta koto?”

The ‘initial ring’ I received on my birthday

It’s only painful if I remember it

What I knew at this late hour is that this is all I’m thinking about:

”Why is it that I needed you?”

Futari de kidzuita chikasa e kowasu youni

Kokoro to urahara ni detekita kotoba ajikenai “Sayonara”

The two of us noticed the break approaching our closeness

Unlike what the heart said, the words were dull – “Goodbye”

Anata ga sugoku koukai suru

Sonna hi ga kuru koto no sonderu ijiwaru te

Minikui kokoro ga

kinou youni wo motto atashi wa kirai

I hope you regret it greatly one day

This mangled heart

I hate it more than yesterday



(Original lyrics are in Romaji, translation is in blue)

[Via http://thirdheaven.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment