Sunday, September 6, 2009

Vampire Knight Rewatch

Guess what! I’m rewatching Vampire Knight. I started today, and I’m up to episode 8. I like the second season better, but oh well. I just noticed a whole bunch of comedic points that I totally missed the first and second time I rewatched. I love the Chairman, he’s so funny. 

Oh well, good times. I remember when I first started to watch. I was so scared to click on “Episode 1″ because my friend had told me it was disturbing. I mean, true, it has a lot of blood, but that’s to be expected. Besides, the blood likes like Chocolate. It’s like “Oh no! The room is covered with chocolate! Someone help us! Noooooo!” Lol. And when someone drinks another person’s blood, it’s like their drinking hot chocolate out of someone’s neck. But I think that’s just me, is it? Anyone else here watched Vampire Knight? Anyone? 

I think this is my longest post yet, actually o_O. Usually my posts are really short, have you noticed that? I’m sure you have. And I don’t even know if anyone is actually reading this. I wonder why I bother taking my time to write this whole thing out, if anyone is reading this, comment with the words “Yuuki owns my soul.”

Oh look, we have over 200 words in this post. That’s cool.

Back on the topic of Vampire Knight…

I actually saw the first episode in February, my friend showed it to me. Heck, I loved it. Even when I had only watched a single episode and had no idea what the heck was going on. I wonder why in the world I didn’t watch it until June, I should’ve watched it earlier. Oh well, perhaps if I had done so, I wouldn’t be a Vampire Knight fangirl anymore, so I’m kind of glad I put it off until then. We may never know the truth…

The manga is better though, and the art is pure amazing. The only thing I dislike is some of the characters. Zero is all like “Yuuki must die!” Now and Yori(Yuuki’s best friend) Is stalking her. I swear. I mean, she did hide in a box and had someone (This Vampire hunter by the name of Kaito) take her to the Vampire Ball so she can see Yuuki… Stalker!

Aidou is actually kind of hot, and so is Kaname. I wonder why I just realized this a week ago. 

I don’t like Zero, and I don’t see why everyone likes him. He just seems, overly depressed. I know you have a bad life, but that’s no reason to keep attempted to shoot yourself in the head .

This post is now done. And it has over 400 words. So now you can’t say I have short posts.

-Yuuki is out.

[Via http://yuukistripe.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment