Monday, September 21, 2009

Man I Suck... You Know what it is!

Hey,

So bored today, need to slap myself in the face several times over.  Sucks when their ain’t no drive, no creativity, no nothing.  I feel so worthless… like a little ugly worm.  T.T

Chee–

 

Whoa hold up a second!  I don’t share my my thoughts with losers, GTFO!

Sup people, Midnitez here shakin’ the wuss out of my mind!

If I could split into two people, I’d slap fake out myself in an instant!  I can’t stay caged in fear forever, someone needs to take a stand and that person is me.  I want to do something so do it; most things don’t come to you, you need to reach out to them.  Hey what am I doing here talkin about doing it, I need to go, so I can do something about my life.

Cheers,

-Midnitez

No comments:

Post a Comment