Sunday, September 20, 2009

Valkyria Chronicles 25 - WHAT THE HELL?

THIS SOOOO TOTALLY WASN'T IN THE SCRIPT! ;A;

I watched Valkyria Chronicles 25… and I raged. Hardcore.

  • The events at this point are way out of order (not that that’s the thing that really bugs me…)
  • Emile (did I spell his name right?) got shot
  • Jaeger got shot (damn you Maximilian!! *shakes fist*)
  • Alicia stood against the Marmotta and its stolen Valkyria cannon-thing
  • She got captured!!! (while the game’s enemy phase music played in the background OTL)
  • Welkin was strangely badass… wait, there’s nothing wrong with that. XD
  • Faldio showed up out of nowhere to kill some enemies
  • Maximilian’s character still went to hell
  • AND DID I MENTION THAT ALICIA GOT CAPTURED???? D:

… They’re totally trying to give me my “Welkin saves Alicia in an epic way” fluff way too late… ;A; … And maybe some more epic Welkin moments to make up for his bahavior all series long?

Alicia~ TToTT

No comments:

Post a Comment